Nov 11, 2005

Inner peace


I need some inner peace. Time by the ocean, a walk on the beach, the smell of the immensity. I need to look up, and see the sky all over me, too much sky to take in with a single glance. Out of this room, far from the phone that never rings; I sit and wait for emails that won't arrive, alone with my thoughts, my questions, my nonexistent answers.
I find peace by the sea, the desert is taking its toll on me, more than I thought. It's flat, it's not blue and it doesn't smell good.
The dolphin is calling.
Will you walk with me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've only read a few bits today but I've really enjoyed it so far.. Great writting and way of expression..I'm impressed.
My comment will be brief today unfortunatly. My lack of time only allowed me to read your message from the 11/11, but I'll make sure to catch up with the rest very soon ......

Anonymous said...

Le tua scrittura e le emozioni che riesci a comunicare sono impressionanti.
Il mar ligure non è piu' così vicino, e mi manca vedere il mare quando me ne vien voglia. Ma poi dai, non è così lontano.
baci e buona giornata.

sdq said...

when you're having one of those days, call me, tell me you're having a blah day, and we'll do something for that.